DAY 9: I Am War


posted by Heaven's Journey to Life on , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment

DAY 9: I Am War



Who I Am as Money – continued

As we continue walking the multi-dimensionality of ourselves as the Mind/Consciousness as Energy – we’re walking through the Illusion we have accepted and allowed ourselves to create/manifest as ourselves. Why the Mind/Consciousness is/has become the Illusion – will become more clear as we direct ourselves through Energy, to see ‘beyond the veil’ of Energy as the Mind/Consciousness into Reality as this physical existence.

Why human beings have not been able to see/realise/understand the Reality of the consequences we have created through the Illusion of Energy as the Mind, is because all that we have become is Energy – is the “experience” of Energy. As we have become only Energy-manifest as the Mind/Consciousness – we have become blinded within/as our own Creation of/as ourselves as Energy.
But, not a ‘blindness’ of not being able to see – but ‘blinded’, meaning: Energy has become a veil in front of and within our very beingness, where who we are has been suppressed into and as the Mind manifested as the Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious Mind. Where we have deliberately created that self-suppression and separation of who we really are for ourselves as Energy to be created/experienced in the ‘forefront – as discussed/walked within previous posts within this Blog laying-out the detail of how we created the separation from ourselves as the substance of/as equality and oneness’.
The consequence of this is that – we’ve functioned/existed through Energy within a existence that consist of and exist as substance. Substance a manifestation that has been with us throughout time within existence, from the beginning (as discussed within the History of MankindSeries – The Atlanteans).

(For more perspective/insight into 'substance' - see this discussion on Substance within the Desteni-Forums)

In this post and posts to come – one will see/realise/understand how we’ve always existed within an Illusion, veiled Reality through the Illusion as the Mind/Consciousness and blinded ourselves with and as Energy and “experience”. In this, we have deliberately not seen the consequences we have manifested to ourselves, our creation that has become our human physical bodies and this physical existence and all that is physical. That, because each one had blinded themselves within their own self-creation as Energy, that has become the Mind manifest – and veiled themselves from the equal and one reality of/as substance of existence:
Each being/manifestation within this existence, manifested themselves into a containment of/as a ‘my Life’ and deliberately suppressed themselves, to not see the consequence each one’s as all’s actions and participations had created/manifested within and throughout existence. Throughout time, we have continued within our containments as ‘my Life’ – creating/manifesting consequences within and as substance of existence as equality and oneness. As we continued participating from within this starting-point of/as separation, we’ve come to create the consequence of that separation as ourselves that is this physical existence today and who we are and how we live within it.
Therefore, what one will start seeing/realising/understanding with us, as we start walking through the veil of Energy and assist/support ourselves to See and assist/support ourselves with and through self-forgiveness to no more accept and allow the Illusion of/as Energy as Mind to blind us: how we have through Energy as Illusion as the Mind/ ‘my Life’ – created/manifested consequences in the lives of All in/as existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately blind myself within and as my own creation that I have become enslaved to and possessed by as Energy that has become the Mind/Consciousness manifest, as I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from substance/reality of/as equality and oneness. Where – in this blinding Energy that has become the Mind/Consciousness manifest – all I see/experience is me as Energy. The ‘me’ of/as Energy as how I programmed/defined who I am in relationship to/towards all as me, where all my attention/focus had been shifted into/as Energy as I am constantly/continuously preoccupied with generating/charging Energy for me through the friction of separation from/of all parts of/as me in and as existence. In this preoccupation of having to constantly/continuously generate/charge me with Energy through the friction that manifest from/of my separation from/of all parts of me – this preoccupation becomes the starting-point of/as my interactions and participations within/existence. And I do not in fact Live With / Move With all that is here as me, because I am too busy with only ‘my Life’ and ‘my Living’ as generating/charging Energy for only me within/as my defined and valued relationships of positivity/neutrality/negativity.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest a World-System of Money that enslave this physical existence into and as such a relationship of possession, where individuals – as with myself, has become preoccupied with generating money and charging their money-resources with money for only ‘their Life’ / ‘their living/survival’ to continue functioning/existing within and as this physical existence. Within this preoccupation of generating money and charging their money-resources with money for only ‘their Live’ / ‘their living/survival’ – blinding ourselves to the existential/global reality of/as the manifested consequence the World-System of/as Money is manifesting/creating in the lives of/as all within and as this physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create me into and as a Mind Consciousness System as manifested-Illusion of/as Energy that has become automated in generating/charging Energy for ‘my Life’ / ‘my Living/Survival’ as Energy through automatically constantly/continuously maintaining me in relationships of/as friction to/towards all parts of me within and as existence that gives me experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity has it extracts/channels resources/substance from within/as my beingness as the equality and oneness of/as existence as a whole.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the World-System of Money as me that has become the manifested Illusion of ‘life/living’ in relation to Money. Where individuals generate/charge Money for ‘their Life’ / ‘their living/survival’ through/with/as Money – as the World-System/Money constantly/continuously maintain its relationships to/towards all as me within this physical existence, manifesting them into enslavement/possession to/as this automated World-System of Money by generating/charging money through the friction it constantly/continuously created within this physical existence as individuals are driven by experiences of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity to gain/take/get hold of Money for ‘their life’ / ‘their living/survival’ within/on this Earth/Physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create me into and as an automated Mind Consciousness System, that has diminished and limited my existence of me to only generating friction for experience to manifest into and as Energy within relationships to/towards all as me as positivity/neutrality/negativity. In this, blinding me to/towards all that is me as all I have become is this Energy Machine as the Mind/Consciousness – preoccupied with/as only the survival of me as Energy.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifested the World-System of Money into and as an automated Machine – diminishing and limiting this physical existence’s lives/future to only generating friction within/on/as this physical existence to from that friction generate for itself and charge itself with/as more and more and more Money. And in that preoccupation with only its own survival as the World-System of Money – blinded to the reality of the consequence it manifest within and as this entire physical existence it governs/directs/controls. Where individuals’ existences had to become equally as diminished and limited as what the World-System of Money has become as individuals lives/survival had been diminished and limited to only generate money and charge their living/survival on this Earth within constantly and continuously existing in and as the preoccupation of taking, taking and taking Money – possessed with money and enslaved to money to continue living as surviving on this Earth/in this World. And in this accepted and allowed preoccupation – not seeing/realising/understanding the manifested-consequences Money as the World-System we’ve become possessed by and enslaved to: is creating/manifesting in the lives of all beings/manifestations within/as/on this Earth/Physical Existence.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand how my Mind/Consciousness is/has become the Illusion, as I have become the Illusion through/by accepting and allowing myself to define and so believe myself to be Energy as the Mind/Consciousness manifest as ‘who I am’. When in fact, the Mind/Consciousness is/has become the Illusionary Me that I have accepted and allowed myself to create/manifest from the Reality of Me as the equality and oneness of me with and as this physical existence/existence as a whole.
In this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to split myself – as the manifestation of separation that has become me. That I am in fact the separation, that I am in fact the source/cause/origin of separation manifesting and existing within and as existence as me. Because the moment I separated me into and as an individualized part from the substance of existence as equality and oneness, creating friction which became experience and that manifested into Energy: I became the moment of separation as friction itself - Creating the worlds of Illusion and Reality. Where I deliberately, used/abused my substance of/as equality and oneness, through deliberately creating friction to/towards all that is me within myself, and as I stand in opposition to/towards myself: I become the opposing force that create the charge as friction to generate experience to manifest energy. And in that friction – for the friction to manifest, my opposing stance to/towards all as me, clash against substance - to in that clash, generate friction that manifest as two opposing forces meet. And for that friction to manifest, substance is channelled/transformed into energy. So, for me to continue existing as energy – I have to constantly/continuously be in opposition to/towards all as me, constantly and continuously existing in separation from/of me, constantly and continuously be the very opposing force as manifested separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately become the very core/source/origin of/as separation between Reality of/as equality and oneness as Substance and Illusion as the Mind/Consciousness in constant/continuous automated opposition to/towards existence as a whole. For me as Energy as Illusion to continue existing/surviving from/of the constant/continuous abuse of/as substance of/as equality and oneness through constant/continuous clashing of friction as experience generating Energy for only ‘my life’ in/as this existence of me.
In this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand – how in this opposition as clashing creating friction as the moment/instance of separation that I constantly/continuously keep on creating to generate experience and manifest energy for me, ‘my life’ manifested as the illusion of/as the Mind/Consciousness: I created, manifested, accepted and allowed a reality/existence within and as the World-System of Money itself, that equally as one manifest opposition as friction within/between and as all within this physical existence. Where that friction has become the wars we wage, where from the wars as friction – energy as money is generated for/as the continued existence/survival of/as the World-System of Money. As the World-System of Money as my Mind/Consciousness of Energy – possess and enslave humanity, as with myself – into and as friction within and without as opposition/opposing forces clash – that manifest as the experience of friction within, and the manifestations of war without: both manifested in the name of survival for/as energy and money. So, that – for me as the Mind/Consciousness as Illusion to continue existing, I wage war within myself to/towards all as me within this existence, as I constantly/continuously deliberately oppose me, through friction to create experience and manifest Energy for ‘my Life’ as ‘my living/survival’. Equal-to and one-with the World-System of Money to continue existing, it wage wars within this world/physical existence to/towards all within/as this physical existence, as it constantly/continuously exist in opposition to/towards all within this physical existence and in this opposition, manifest friction within/as all in this physical existence and in that friction as wars – generate Money for itself, for its continued existence/survival as a World-System. 

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see/realise/understand that I have become the origin/cause/source for the manifestation and existence of war within this world/this physical existence. As I have accepted and allowed myself to wage war on myself as all, through my accepted and allowed starting-point of/as deliberate opposition for friction to manifest, for experience to emerge and for energy to manifest. And that because this is what I am existing as within/as myself – always, constantly and continuously: this is what I have created as me within/as the manifested substance of/as me in/as this physical existence. Where wars are existing and are waged, are constantly and continuously accepted and allowed – as wars generate money through the friction it create. And that I have not stood up/stopped/changed this manifested acceptance and allowance of/as war, because I have not stood up/stopped/changed me as the very existent war I have become to/towards all as me within/as existence. That I have justified/validated/excused the existence of war within this physical existence throughout time – equal-to and one with how I have justified/validated/excused the existence of ‘my war’ to/towards all as me within/as myself – to continue existing/surviving as energy within experience.

To be continued…

I commit myself to, through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application – assist and support myself to stop my automated existence as my Mind Consciousness System as manifested Illusion of Energy, that I have accepted and allowed myself to become the automated power-charge to generate energy for only me/’my life’ as the Mind/Consciousness. And within this, I commit myself to - through writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application, assist and support me to take back and stand with my power as breath to be/become the Living Force within and as existence as me, as I return to me to/as my equality and oneness with/as existence as me. And so I transform me from an individualized energy charger as the illusion of power that has abused what is here as my physical for me to charge/generate energy within, and abused what is here as this physical existence to generate/charge money for only me creating the illusion of power through money in this world: to empower me as all to be/become the living force in this world that return themselves to life/living of/as equality and oneness.

I commit myself to – through writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application assist and support myself to stop the existence of me as separation, through stopping my accepted and allowed friction/opposition to/towards all that is me that has become my deliberate action of waging war against myself as all, to generate energy for my Illusion to continue surviving. This I do through assisting/supporting myself to stop Energy that has become Consciousness/the Mind as the automated system that maintains my relationships of/as positivity/neutrality/negativity to/towards all as me, to generate energy for me through friction/opposition. And as I stop the Illusion of/as Energy as the Mind/Consciousness – I assist/support me with/as breath and redefining my living into and as equality and oneness with myself/the physical and eventually with all – stopping the war within myself, to eventually stop the wars in this existence as myself.

I commit myself to –through writing, self forgiveness andself corrective application – become a living example, of stopping the war within myself to/towards all as me, showing that: stopping wars within this physical existence: starts with each one. That waging wars is/has become only to generate money for survival, as I have waged war to/towards all of existence as me to only generate energy for the survival of/as my Illusion. That waging wars is not and cannot be the solution to equilibrium, because whatever our starting point is in what we do: will create/manifest. So, with the starting-point of war being opposition/friction to generate money, this is all that war will perpetuate/create/manifest: more war, constantly/continuously remaining in a vicious cycle – never-ending. But that the solution is for each one to stop their war against all as themselves, within themselves – through stopping the friction we create within ourselves, through accepting and allowing ourselves to be in opposition to/towards all that exist as ourselves. Where we created ourselves in opposition through separating ourselves into individualized parts from/of all that exist as ourselves. And so, the solution to wars without – is stopping the wars within, by assisting and supporting ourselves through writing, self-forgiveness and self corrective application – to stand/be/become equal and one to ourselves as all, which will stop separation, and so opposition and so friction as the war within; stand as living examples of equality and oneness as our starting-point, and so will create/manifest through our living: heaven on earth, instead of the hell of wars we’ve become.


 
Featured Art Work by Ann Van Den Broek

Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/AnnVandenBroeck

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/Spamann

Blog links:

http://beneath-the-rose.blogspot.com/

http://theatomdecides.blogspot.com/

http://earthsreview.blogspot.com/

http://beyondthenight.blogspot.com/

1 comment

Leave a Reply

ShareThis